|Electronics & Communication Engineering Department|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering, one of the most prominent fields of modern day academics, is the basis for industries such as Analog, Digital and consumer electronics, embedded systems, power electronics and many more. Electronics engineering focuses on implementation of applications and algorithm combined with analytical and innovative abilities. This leads to better technological advances.|
|Seminars & Workshops Attended:|
|· CISCO IT essential version 6.0 IDP-20000053 training by SBTET held on 21st Feb to 24th Feb,2018.
· Technozion for android robotics held at NIT Warangal on 24th Nov,2013 .
· Attended Workshop on ROBOTICS at Miracle College on 6th and 7th March 2018, Organized by E-Yantra Team, Associate of IIT Bombay.
· Power consumption on electronic equipments held at Vignan on may,2013.
· International conference on EMI /EMC in INCEMI-2k15 held at A.U. on 24th,25th & 26th Sep,2015.
· National conference in RTEEE-2k17 on image processing held on 11th & 12th march, 2017.
· Electronic and communication on NATING-BSNL Visakhapatnam.
· Attended ROBOTIC workshop held at IIT Roorkela on 16th & 17th Nov,2013
|· Design of A Scalable Bit Pattern Recognition Processor For Routed Networks.
– K. Vani, SPK. Chaitanya, G. Indumathi, International Journal of New Technologies in Science and Engineering (IJNTSE), vol.2, Issue.4 Oct 2015, ISSN 2349-0780.
· A Novel Approach of Audio Water Marking Using Empirical Mode Disintegration.
– G. Indumathi, K.Suresh, K. Vani, International Journal of New Technologies in Science and Engineering (IJNTSE), vol.11, Issue 7, Nov 2015.
· Implementation of High Performance Anti Collision Technique for RFID UHF tag.
– Ch. alekhya, K. Kala priya, International Journal of Electrical Electronics Computers and Mechanical engineering ( IJEECM ), Vol 4 issue 12 Dec 2016
· Human Posture Recognization Based on Tracking Data By KINECT Skeleton.
– P.Tirumala Rao, V. Sindhu Bhargavi, Dr. Rudra Pratap Das, A. Sampath Dakshina Murthy, I. Krishna Rao and Dr. S. Koteswara Rao, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IJPAM) Vol. 114 issue 7 Oct,2017
|The Department aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of the students on the basic concepts and theories that will equip them in their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production, and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.|